I have used Bellflower products before and they impressed me. Shipping to me directly from South Korea, I have always had a soft spot for k-beauty. Why? Because they are effective, affordable and works as well as high end skin care. Bellflower offers a range serums and creams to address a variety of skin concerns.
For the past couple of weeks, I have been trying two beautiful creams from Bellflower - their Calming Overnight Cream and Daily Moisture Cream.
Bellflower Azulene Calming Overnight Cream - 15USD
- HOW I USE IT: I use this as a sleeping mask, I would still apply my toner and serum underneath. Rub a dollop of the calming overnight cream between my palms and pat it all over my face.
- DOES IT WORK? This product contain Centella to help calm and smooth the skin. My skin's been highly inflamed lately, a lot of breakouts and a lot of redness. I find that when I use this cream, the redness will ease in the morning. It doesn't get rid of my pimples, but it definitely calms my skin after treatment.
- TEXTURE: A thick gel like texture that is easily absorbed into my skin after application. Unlike other creams/sleeping masks that usually sits on the surface of your skin, this seeps right through. So I won't need to worry about they pillow transfers. The colour of the cream is light violet. Non greasy at all.
- SCENT: A very very subtle scent - hard to put my finger on it. But maybe a fruity/floral scent.
Bellflower Coconut Daily Moisture Cream - 14USD
- HOW I USE IT: Similar to the calming cream, I use this over my serum in the morning. This product does not have an SPF so if you are going outside, make sure you apply an SPF. However.... since I am working from home and rarely going outside these days, this cream is just perfect.
- DOES IT WORK? This product contain coconut oil, coconut extra and aloe vera extract to help moisturise your skin. My skin does feel supple and moisturised after use, it sits really well on top of my serum and under my SPF.
- TEXTURE: I find the texture to be a lot thinner than the Calming Cream. It's easy to spread and easily absorbed into your skin. If I put a small amount of the back of my hand, it will literally be absorbed within 20 seconds. Not greasy and no stickness.
- SCENT: This cream does not smell like coconut, it's more of a fruity sweet scent. Not as subtle as the night cream but not overwhelming either.
PR Samples featured