ABOUT DECIEM HYLAMIDE PHOTOGRAPHY FOUNDATION
- Nano fractions of silica-based prisms create light confusion to reduce the looks of visible lines and pores immediately without looking like traditional makeup, while creating a perfect backdrop to highlight facial features.
- Ultra-advanced super-fine hue correctors blackout unwanted tones in real life while creating the look of angular shadows.
- Adds discreet golden glow instantly for a visibly radiant, healthy-looking skin
- Super light, oil free biotechnology complex to provide hydration
- Can be applied over or mixed with foundation or used alone for a natural look
- I was quite confused as to the purpose of this product when I first saw it, a white foundation!? Once I started using the product I realised this is an incredibly versatile product.
- When used alone (I recommend to try this on a good skin day) it hides imperfections and gives you a beautiful healthy glow (a golden sheen) and it does colour correct, however it will not conceal larger blemishes.
- As a primer, I found it to work quite well, I did notice some foundation sliding off my nose after a long day, however it does not clog pores. I did notice my pores to minimise some what due to the reflective particles, however it was not completely diminished and still visible.
- If you are looking for a glowy base, mix it with your foundation. Some people are using this as a highlighter, I can see how it can work but I don't think it'll work on my skin tone, but I think it would act as an amazing highlighter on darker skin tones.
- The product itself is not oily and possess more of a matte and smooth texture that is easily to blend.
- I have read a lot of mixed reviews, I think it may be because the product is so versatile and you need to try all the methods to determine which best suits your skin.
|Can you see the sheen especially around the wrist area?|
While this is not a video demo, but I did use DECIEM's Hylamide Photography Foundation in the video below.
Disclaimer: Product provided for editorial purposes.