Sunday, December 13, 2009

EOTD: Purple Eyeshadow Liner

I pretty much stopped using purple eyeshadow ever since my boyfriend told me i look like i got punched in the face when i do wear it. I don't use eyeshadow much so i looked at my 120 palette and though.. oh man what am i going to do with this..

However my primary notions weren't discouraged
 I'm not very dramatic with my makeup, everything is pretty much "everyday" wearable.

lilynotlouise.blogspot.com.au



lilynotlouise.blogspot.com.au

I completely forgot mascara

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean bout the "punched eye look", thats why i can not ever ever pull off coloured eyeshadow.
    not sure if its true or not (and no offence first of all), but 90% of asians like me, can not pull it off.
    nice tutorial btw :)

    thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts