Sunday, December 20, 2009

My ULTAmate STILA set!

Yay!!! well my plan of not getting any make up till i finish something failed.. but, this wasn't out of my own pocket.. I made my bf get it for me as a christmas present LOL. But i did all the searching etc.. and he just had to pay for it!

I got the ULTAmate stila set for $20AUD with free postage and handling off strawberrynet.com's EBAY account: strawberrynet_online


WHAT A GOOD DEAL!



lilynotlouise.blogspot.com.au
So here's what the set included:


EYESHADOW REFILLS:

lilynotlouise.blogspot.com.au
Mystic- shimmer full size
lilynotlouise.blogspot.com.au
Kitten- shimmer f/s
lilynotlouise.blogspot.com.au
Wheat- shimmer f/s
lilynotlouise.blogspot.com.au
golightly- shimmer f/s
lilynotlouise.blogspot.com.au
MINI Stila convertible dual lip and cheek cream in Peony -2.2g (I have a full size in lillium and i love it!)
lilynotlouise.blogspot.com.au
the actual colour is more of a dark pink.. this picture is off!
lilynotlouise.blogspot.com.au
Stila lip glaze in "ulta" mate pink f/s (it's a metallic baby pink) .. I bought my mum a stila lipglaze in brown sugar and she LOVESSSSS IT!
lilynotlouise.blogspot.com.au
Stila Major lash mascara- black5g

lilynotlouise.blogspot.com.au
Stila illuminating tinted moisturiser SPF 15 in shade 1 50ml- I pretty much got this PURELY because of this spf moisturiser!!! But i figed that it's cheaper to buy an 8 piece set than on it's own!
I'll review all the products later :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lily. Just recently became your follower! I got a different kind of Stila set which had everything that you mentioned here except for the eyshadows. The Mystic eyeshadow color looks real pretty! How do you like the mascara and the tinted moisturizer so far? For me, I thought the mascara was pretty ashy and dry and the moisturizer way too subtle. But I'm interested in knowing what you think also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a bargain!
    Stila products are usually so expensive at Mecca!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lily. Nice to meet you. Thanks for following my blog, hehe. I sometimes see you in abb actually. Anyways, have a good one, bye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, pls pls do an review. ive always wanted to see if stilas eyeshadow are good or not :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts