Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Review: QVS Eyelash Curler

lilynotlouise.blogspot.com.au
I FINALLY got a new lash curler and can FINALLY throw out my old curler that chopped off half my lashes lol.

My mum spotted this at Big W

and I've heard QVS on a few forums in the US and they left me with a fairly good impression.

BigW had two QVS curlers, this one, and a purple one. This one was about $7.80 and the purple one was about $5.60 i think. I wasn't sure what the difference was so grabbed this one.


lilynotlouise.blogspot.com.au
lilynotlouise.blogspot.com.au
I can't saw it fits my asian eye perfectly, but it definitely does a better job than my old curler ever would.

It curls wonderfully for the lashes in the middle but I have to change the angle of the curler in order to curl the lashes towards the outer corner.

I don't have drastically long lashes so it only curl from the midpoint of the lash. my natural lashes are very straight and hasn't been curled for a few years. maybe thats why the lashes were at all directions when curled??

lilynotlouise.blogspot.com.au

Anyway, here's some before and after pics (all pics are clickable).

lilynotlouise.blogspot.com.au
lilynotlouise.blogspot.com.au
lilynotlouise.blogspot.com.au
Ignore the colour contrast! One was taken under the light and the other in natural light for no reason at all.
Overall, i think it's a decent lash curler, but i can't really compare because i haven't used many..

3 comments:

  1. it looks pretty good and natural :)

    i should check it out. thanks for posting

    btw, still jealous of your long fluffy lashes.lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. continuously i useԁ to rеad smaller
    content that aѕ ωell cleаr their mοtive, anԁ
    that iѕ also hаppening wіth this post which I am гeading now.
    Also visit my weblog - datarxiv.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for every other informative site. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information. Best Eyelash Curlers In 2018 Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts