Sunday, February 21, 2010

Review: Collective Wellbeing Purifying Clay Cleanser (Cinnamon/Clay)



This is my first organic purifying clay cleanser... my camera is on charge and i forgot to take a pic of the actual product *fail* so i got this pic from collective wellbeing's website.

it claims: soft skin smooth and purified. 

I got the cinnamon/clay for oily/combo skin. 

size: 5oz/ 142g

lilynotlouise.blogspot.com.au


The product really did feel like clay a reallllyy niceee sofffttt claaayy that blends and melts right on my skin.

lilynotlouise.blogspot.com.au

It also had little chunks of .... i really don't know what they are but i like them. as well as little black dots.. (i guess those are cinnamon??)

I've mentioned in my other blogs that i've got tons of skin probs atm.. i'm all blotchy, blemishy and dryness evverryyywhererrrr.
I've been using this product, solely this products because I wanted to see if it really works.

It DID leave my skin incredibly soft and smooth afterwards. It also eased my dry skin-ness a bit as well. HOWEVER... it didn't do much for my blotch and blemish. I think i have pretty sensitive skin.. minutes after i used this product my cheeks went a bit red. kind like a slight sunburnt red.. it went away though in about 3-4mins.

I still think this product is recommendable to sensitive skin just because it delivered the smoothness and the softness.

It costs $15 from their online store.



INGREDIENTS:
water, kaolin, zea mays meal, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, cetyl alcohol, certified organic simmondsia chinensis oil, glycerin, cinnamomum cassia bark, certified organic carthamus tinctorious seed oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, tocopherl  acetate, certified organic aloe barbadensis leaf juice, certified organic malaleuca alternifolia oil, certified organic extracts of salvia officinalis, echinace angustifolia root, rosmarinus officinalis, cymbopogon schoenathius, microcystis pyrifera, tilacordata fruit, papain, certified organic helianthus annus seed oil, allantoin bisabolol, xanthan gum, ethylhexylglycerin, sodium benzoate and citrus auratium dulcis essential oil.

omg.. that was a handful, i applaud myself for typing all that out..

1 comment:

  1. Touche. Great arguments. Keep up the amazing work.
    Also visit my web site body scrub

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts