Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Daily Makeup Products - April 2012

I was using minimal products in my last update... well... brace yourself. I've been lazy to the max these 5.30AM morning and had to cut down my routine significantly.


1. Shiseido Sheer Matifying Foundation in I20 - This compact is actually quite dark, I've been getting some colour sitting in the sun so this was perfect. Medium coverage, with spf, great if your skin is feeling a bit down. I'll review this later!

2. MAC Blush in Breezy. Boy is this blush pigmented! I only need to gently dab my blush brush into the pot. I can't do candy cotton pink, so this warm, pink-mauve-ish shade is perfect.

3. Revlon Age Defying conealer in 02 Light-- I've had this foreverrrr and I love it. It's not cakey, heavy or chalky. Give a relatively good coverage, not ideal for deep pigmentation.

4. Blistex... need I say more?



The only thing I forgot was moisturiser.... but that's pretty much it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts