Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Thank You

For the first time in my life I had someone on call for me, a friend who is honest enough to to plant my feet back on the ground. To cheer for me when I'm up, encourage me when i'm indecisive and slap me back in place when I'm in the wrong mindset. I'm so.... I can't find the word for it so i'll just say... blessed to have kept someone so worthwhile around. I can't even begin to explain how grateful I am, so here's a song. Moonlight, good times, boogie!.. minus the love bits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts