Sunday, July 29, 2012

Mamak - Chinatown

I've been to Mamak three odd times now, this place never let my stomach down. Have their meals for breakfast and you won't be hungry for the next two days.

We were just in time for their lunch specials. The curries were approx  $10-13 each (memory lapse).


Kari Sayur- 
Curry cooked with lentils, fresh tomatoes, carrots, potatoes and eggplant. I was craving curry after mum's poor attempt to make authentic curry, I think she just put the colour powder in. This curry was authentic and potent! We were both on the verge of tearing. I never knew vegie curry could be so delicious!



I believe above is Mee Goreng. I liked it, but I'm ashamed to say that I like the instant mi goreng better :O

Kari Kambing
Spicy lamb curry slow-cooked, SO TENDER, amazing flavours. I can't think of anything negative about these curry dishes.



Teh ais $3.5
Ice milk tea with condensed milk, nom nom nom nomnomnomnomNOMNOMNOMNOM!!!!! Best ice milk tea I've ever had... If you ordered a curry, ensure to pair it up with a cold drink. Your throat and stomach will thank you for it, and you can thank me later.

I don't think Mamak is over-rated, they serve good food, and therefore receive positive reception/ eager diners lining at their doors on a nightly basis. Customers pay for quality, service and value. I've enjoyed this restaurant thoroughly thus far, this has become one of my regular lunch-out destination.

Mamak on Urbanspoon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts