Sunday, August 26, 2012

Charlie & Co - Westfield Sydney - Revisit


 Usually people throw bad apples away but I have this awful habit of keeping them and hoping in time they'd turn into a better apple. Also probably because it's Justin North's burger joint. Some changes to the menu, I think they got new waiters.



You can't go there without getting these. Texture of the chips were better than the ones at Jamie's Kitchen (which was oil soaked and a bit soggy-- but then again, a much prominent truffle flavour).

Good news, I won't be forking out $8 for expensive chips because the most incredible person in the world aka Neele bought me a bottle of truffle oil for my birthday--- she knows what a girl wants.


The classic fried chilli chicken burger $12

This is worse than uni food. Fried chicken my ass. Its as dry as my flaking skin during winter. Flavourless.

I won't be going back, unless I really feel like forking out $16 for a self-serve wagyu burger. This place is as over-rated as Jamie's Kitchen. Sorry guys.

Here's a link to my previous review on Charlie & Co. Click

Charlie & Co Burgers on Urbanspoon






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts