Saturday, October 6, 2012

Bellabox Annual Membership Gift

As promised, Bellabox is sending out an extra little something to Annual Membership-ers.

I was really hoping for another cute little cardboard box but the little pouch suffice also, It shall act as a mini maintenance bag.





Lipstick pen

 Le Tan flawless legs
45g value @ = $10.80
( $17.99 for 75g)


 
OP Body Hydrator
 $19 for 75ml (Full size)


 Alpha H Liquid Gold Smoothing & perfecting mask (I was about to go out and buy a mask on the weekend, yayayyyayayyayay. Heard a lot of good reviews for this mask!)
50g valued at  $31.50
($63 for 100g)

Ulta3 Nail Polish 13ml (full size) @ $2

Total value - $63.30 


So far, I've only tried the Ulta3 nail polish... my polish range is fairly limited to 1xred and 1xdeep purple. So I was quite happy to receive a different colour. It takes a while to dry up but it's quite pigmented, didn't need two coats. Oh and I tried the pen... perfect smooth ball point pen, mum had dibs on it. 

Overall, I was pretty happy with the gift and am excited to try all the products!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts