Monday, December 17, 2012

T101 (Pizza in a Cone) - Hurstville Westfield


We ordered the $11 meal deal (Pizza, drink & Waffle) per person

Smokey Chicken
 I didn't taste much of the smokiness. It wasn't too bad, I liked the top of the pizza it was quite flavoursome. However, I prefer woodfire pizzas.

 Vegetarian


 Chocolate Devil Waffle
This was nice, it was smaller than I expected. Topped with fresh cream, mini chocolate drops and some nut flakes. They need to put ice cream on this!!

 Taro Milk Tea
I went with Taro because taro milk tea has never failed me. This was an awful choice. I don't know what they put in this, but it was REALLY purple and think - pudding/gelatin like..... I couldn't finish it.

Honeydew Green Tea
A good choice. Sweeter than milk tea but kinda refreshing and not pudding like....

Finally got around to try this place. It wasn't as bad as some of the reviews said to be. However, it's not a place I'd go regularly, probably a twice per year thing.

T101 on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts