Friday, January 4, 2013

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Polish - 150 Petal Pusher


 Received from October Bellabox

Product Information

· Ultra fast-drying in just 60 seconds
· Amazing formula leaves a tough-as-nails, high shine finish
- Long lasting
-Specially designed brush with width and depth that will allow you to paint on colour in one stroke
-Long lasting wear

RRP $13.95
Shade:  150 Petal Pusher

Ingredients


Verdict
 

Pros
  • Visible shine and smoothness, no clumps or lumps
  • Nude peachy shade that suits my olive skin tone (Usually my fingers don't suit coloured polish)
  • Sleek bottle

Cons
  • One coat is long lasting, if you apply two coats it will start to flake at a rapid rate over time. I was washing my hair and found a huge chunk of polish in my hair... it flakes like the those peeling paint.
  • It does not dry in 60 seconds.... I have to walk around waving my hand to make it dry faster. 
  • I don't particularly like the brush... it does not assist in applying the product evenly, usually too much polish is dispensed onto your nails.
Re-purchase?
Maybe, given if I can't find another colour like this. I'll shop around, but nail polish is not an essential for me.. it's more like an excess or a special occasion product.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts