Shiseido Perfect Mascara Full Definition - Black
- Maintains a just-applied 16 hour look
- The dual-textured brush is designed to coats every lash; firm tip captures smaller lashes
- Lash separation
- Non Clumping formula
- Allows smooth, multiple coats
- Fibers for lash extension
- Contains Camellia Oil Complex to nourish and condition lashes
- Shades: Black and Brown
Shade for Review: Black
RRP: $50 AUD
Water, Sucrose Tetraisostearate, Iron Oxides, Microcrystalline Wax, Polyethylacrylate, Dipropylene glycol, Polyvinyl acetate, isopropyl acetate, isopropyl alcohol, hydrogenated polyisobutene, sucrose stearate, Sorbitan stearate, Carnauba Wax, Batyl alcohol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, poentarythrityl tetrabehenate, polyethylene, Nylon-12, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Alcohol, Bentonite, Arginine, Sodium Polyacrylate, Camellia reticulata Seed oil, simethicone, Isobutylene, Pantheyl ethyl ether, silica, BHT, CI 77492.
Application- Before and After
** Note: Lashes were curled using Shiseido Eyelash Curler in "After" pictures***
- The formula is wet, therefore it doesn't clog, but you may still get chunks on your lashes, however you'll be able to spread them out with the brush. Easily build-able.
- To be honest, I didn't find this brush to be any different. I get all the smaller lashes just the same.
- Due to the wetness, it takes longer to dry, avoid blinking after application
- I hate the fibers. They will fall out throughout the day, I often find random fibers on my face after a few hours. I usually try and avoid brushing it onto my lashes or pick them out before the mascara dries.
- It's long-wearing to some extent. Bottom lashes are prone to smudging half way through the day - but it's easy to clean.
- Product is not waterproof, therefore easy to clean, rinse under lukewarm water.
- As for lengthening and volumnising... refer to the pictures.
- In comparison to their original perfect mascara.. I think this mascara lengthens more and doesn't weigh your lashes down as much.
7 Hours later....
No, I don't think this is the "perfect" mascara for me. I like that it's easy to wash off but I think Shiseido Perfect Mascara Defining Volume is still my favourite out of all their mascaras.