Friday, October 4, 2013

Natural Mini Winged Eye Look

I've been increasingly lazy and haven't been wearing a lot of colour. I've been wearing this as my "weekend look" because I can't seem to pull off the usual winged eyed look these days, here's a mini one. I




Products used:

1. I-Color Liquid Eyeliner - I bought this in Hong Kong, haven't seen this brand anywhere else. It doesn't smudge or budge. I've had it for 2 years, good as new.



2. Shiseido Eyelash Curler - Got this a few years ago, while I was working at Shiseido. It does a pretty decent job. Apparently this is as good as Shu Uemura. I'm asking a friend to bring me back a Shu curler, I'll let you guys know how the two compares.


3. Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Shadow WT910 (Mist) - Doesn't crease and doesn't smudge. I love this shade on it's own or on top of other colours for a light shimmer.


4. Estee Lauder MagnaScopic Mascara - A little sample I received from their counter. Not too bad. It will smudge, but I have very watery eyes. Not water proof, easy to wash off.



How often, or when would you wear the winged eye look?



3 comments:

  1. Nice and natural. Something I do sometimes as well when I just wanted a little makeup :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lashes look so good! I need a new eyelash curler! My cheap one broke but it did an ok job haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have monolid eyes that seem to not let me do any winged liner of any kind! love this simple look! Lisax

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts