Thursday, June 25, 2015

Event: Glamour Affair Sydney 2015

Glamour Affair was one of my most anticipated Beauty Blogger/Youtuber event of the year. The event was put together by the lovely Melissa Bubbles and Three Bees Blog. It was so good to get together and meet all the bloggers/youtubers, I also had the pleasure of meeting Temporary Princess - whom I felt like I have known for years!


Getting to the event was a bit of a trek with trackwork, together with a train, a bus and a ferry, it took me over 2 hours to get to Daniel San Beachside Dojo, but it was well worth it. I was prepared do whatever it takes to get to this event.

I have never been to an event like this and always dreamed about being a part of a real life beauty community since I started blogging. Well, this dream came true :)

The day was packed with make up talks/demos from Shella Martin, demos from Lush, a Q&A with Boe, networking, activities and prizes. This is definitely one of the most memorable events of the year!

Shella Martin doing her magic

Co-Founder of Boe and beauty guru Jordy

A beautifully asethetic and fragrant demo from Lush

Sarah from Ms Billy (left)
Leah from Temporary Princess (left)


Group pic!

Here's a shot of most of the products we received from Glamour Affair - this includes the Innoxa prize I was lucky enough to go home with. I gave a few items to my partner already. I knew there was going to be a lot of products, but I honestly did not expect THIS MUCh. It was overwhelming. Damn guys, you really know how to top things off!

I had to get my partner to wait for me at Circular Quay wharf because I had no idea how else I would've carried all this home. Then, I spent 2 hours in total doing show and tell to my partner and then to my mother. Mum's got dibs on half of the lot.


A huge thanks Melissa Bubbles and Three Bees Blog for putting this incredible even together, you guys are amazing ^_____^


5 comments:

  1. Holy cow!! Look at that stash of awesome products! I feel like I missed out, but reading your post made me like I was there lily!!! xx
    This Damsel Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! You were so warm and friendly - it was absolutely my pleasure meeting you! Here's hoping there are more get togethers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaw, I love the photo of you and Leah! One day I'll make it one of these types of events and hopefully get to meet you, feels like I've always known you (and Leah) too, it'd be so nice to actually meet in the flesh lol That goodie bag is ridiculous - I am sooooo jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I dream of going to one of these as well! I think it would be super duper fun to meet everyone in person and just chit chat about beauty. That gift bag you got is insane - cannot believe you got THAT much stuff and they're all awesome products as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like such a great event, so sad I couldnt make it in the end! x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts