Dessata Rose Gold Hair Brush Review + Demo
If you are not a rose gold fan, Dessata have a whole range of colours and funky designs for you to chose from!
ABOUT DESSATA BRUSHES
- The bristles are made from a special thermoplastic elastomer material allowing flexibility to bend when encountering hair knots, avoiding any pulling activities. However, the bristles are strong enough to be able to detangle hair smoothly.
- Dessata brushes protects hair cuticles without causing static, reslting in shiny smooth hair.
- Ergonomic design adapts to the palm of your hand.
- Works well with fine and brittle hair as well as curly and coarse hair.
- Comes in a large variety of colours, prints and brights (i.e., bronze, fuschia and rose gold)
- Can be used on both dry an wet hair
- Has 5 times more bristles than any other brush on the market.
- Available in:
- Dessata Original: bigger in size perfect for bathroom and after shower use, featuring 440 bristles.
- Dessata Mini: 30% smaller and lighter, creating the perfect portable brush. Inludes a protective cover. Featuring 237 triple height bristles
- Suitable for children
- Made in Spain
Dessata Original $34.95
Dessata Mini $29.95
- With my hair being short, it is in it's most non-tangling state ever. I did still love brushing my hair with Dessata's brush, with the amount of bristles it felt like a head massage.
- My day job requires me to look at ergonomics and this brush had all the right curves making it extremely easy to hold. The fact that you are able to apply all your effort into the centre of the brush makes a huge difference when it comes to tangled hair (in this case, hair extensions).
- Even though my hair was not in a good state to test the full capacity of this brush, I did have my ever tangling Hair Extensions to brush through. I tried two other different brushes (see video demo below - I actually use the two brushes on a regular basis) neither were able to get through the tangles, I stopped 1/4 of the way in as I felt like I was about to rip off all the hair from the hair extension. With all fails, I decided to put Dessata to the test. Dessata's brush got through a good chunk of the hair extension before I had to give it a slight wiggle to get through some tough tangles. It does still tug to some degree, but when compared to my other two brushes, Dessata is 3 x better.
- My only complaint is that the original brushes does not come with a protective cover. I am a bit of a clean freak and hate dust getting into my brushes, so I do generally gravatate towards brushes with covers.
- Other than that I had a great experience with the brush, I love the rose gold cover (made from a hard plastic material in case you are wondering), it looks amazing on my dressing table!
VIDEO: DESSATA VS 2x OTHER BRUSHES
I wanted to show you guys how well this brush worked and photos just didn't do the brush justice. here's a short video.
*This product was provided for editorial purposes, all opinions are my own.