Shu Uemura Chinese New Year Rouge Unlimited Neon Balm
- The packaging features Plum Blossom, a symbol of longevity, prosperity and romance. A sign to a posperous new year.
- Chinese New Year Edition lip balm
- Neon colours in a smooth veil
- Moistures lips while providing a coloured glow
- Available in 2 shades: Melt in Orange and Glow in Pink
|TOP: Melt in Orange BOTTOM: Glow in Pink|
- Shu Uemura continues to blow me away with their incredible, delicate and elegant packaging. This is why I can never part from high end beauty products... the beautiful plum blossoms on the packaging makes me weak at the knees.
- When I first saw the colours, the following dialogue ran through my mind "No.. no... No.. Noooo... How will I wear this colour?!". It wasn't until I applied the balm onto my lips, I realised it was sheer. Ah silly me. The swatch photo above is unfiltered, untouched and taken in natural lighting.
- The balms provides a slight tint of colour while enhancing the natural colour of my lips. The texture is smooth, non-waxy and extremely moisturising. I find the pink neon balm exceptionally flattering for my lip colour.
- I was required to re-apply the balm after approximately 40 minutes, exceeding 60 minutes, my lips did feel slightly dry so make sure to keep a balm in your bag!
- This is perfect for natural everyday wear or work wear!
You can find and purchase Shu Uemura products from Sephora Australia here.
*The products featured in this post was provided for editorial purpose, all opinions are my own