Friday, February 3, 2017

Shu Uemura Chinese New Year Rouge Limited Edition Neon Balms



Shu Uemura Chinese New Year Rouge Unlimited Neon Balm
  • The packaging features Plum Blossom, a symbol of longevity, prosperity and romance. A sign to a posperous new year.
  • Chinese New Year Edition lip balm
  • Neon colours in a smooth veil
  • Moistures lips while providing a coloured glow
  • Available in 2 shades: Melt in Orange and Glow in Pink
Price: $46 AUD

TOP: Melt in Orange BOTTOM: Glow in Pink

My Verdict

  • Shu Uemura continues to blow me away with their incredible, delicate  and elegant packaging. This is why I can never part from high end beauty products... the beautiful plum blossoms on the packaging makes me weak at the knees.
  • When I first saw the colours, the following dialogue ran through my mind "No.. no... No.. Noooo... How will I wear this colour?!". It wasn't until I applied the balm onto my lips, I realised it was sheer. Ah silly me. The swatch photo above is unfiltered, untouched and taken in natural lighting.
  • The balms provides a slight tint of colour while enhancing the natural colour of my lips. The texture is smooth, non-waxy and extremely moisturising. I find the pink neon balm exceptionally flattering for my lip colour.
  • I was required to re-apply the balm after approximately 40 minutes, exceeding 60 minutes, my lips did feel slightly dry so make sure to keep a balm in your bag!
  • This is perfect for natural everyday wear or work wear!

You can find and purchase Shu Uemura products from Sephora Australia here.

*The products featured in this post was provided for editorial purpose, all opinions are my own

1 comment:

  1. Shu Uemura always have the cutest LE packaging!! Those balms looks beautiful!!

    Mel xx || Loads of Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts