Sunday, July 16, 2017

REVIEW: Aromatherapy Associates Support Breathe Essence



If you follow me on Instagram, you may know that from October 2016 - May 2017 my immune system was at it's all time low. I went from cold and flu free for over 2 years to getting sick every second month.

A part from my blood shot eyes, respiration is always an issue during the later part of my flu trend. It's worse when I need to be at work and unable to put my head over a bucket of hot water to help with my breathing. Luckily, I was sent Aromatherapy Associates Support Breathe Essence in the form of a roller ball some time ago, read further to find out what I thought about it.



ABOUT AROMATHERAPY SUPPORT BREATHE

Experience the powers of the Aromatherapy Associates Support Breathe Roller Ball; an intense pulse point therapy expertly designed to soothe, rebalance and revitalise.
Infused with a natural blend of Pine, Tea Tree, Peppermint and Eucalyptus Oils, the refreshing formula is perfect for combating the effects of colds and flu; helping to maintain easy breathing and clearing your head, nose and chest, whilst stimulating the senses.
Free from parabens, synthetic colours and fragrances, SLS and petrolatum.
Product not tested on animals.

MY VERDICT

I recently had a cold with a blocked nose for what seemed like a weeks, having a cold or a flu is miserable... your taste buds go into hibernate, nights are long and sleepless and not to mention the inability to inhale and exhale with ease that we so take for granted! However, this particular cold was partially exciting cos I waited for the longest time to trial the Aromatherapy Support Breathe as I am don't tend to have breathing issues if I am no tormented by a cold or flu. To be honest, I have never tried anything like this before and wasn't sure what to expect.

I had been applying the products to my temples and on my cupids bow, I am not sure if that is the correct method of use but found those applications to be quite effective. Although the aromatherapy did not rid my blocked nose I did feel more relaxed and found air to flow through a little better and easier. Re-application is required and I would recommend this on an hourly basis. I kept the product in my bag when I went to work. The roller ball application is handy and dispenses just the right amount of product.

I personally feel that this product is great for colds and flus but also good for anxiety and stressful situations. 


This product was provided for editorial purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts