Saturday, February 9, 2019

OIL GARDEN AROMATHERAPY WORKSHOP @ THE VIBE HOTEL, SYDNEY



I had the most stressful day prior to Oil Garden's workshop. Things just did not go well for me at the airport (flying to and from the Gold Coast for work) followed by a terrible flight back. It was a down-hill kind of day. I can't lie, it took a lot of mental effort for me to head over to the workshop after a long day at work... but I was SO glad that I did!

Oil Garden is a new brand to me, whilst I love aromatherapy, I only knew a couple of brands. We were showered with a wealth of precious knowledge by Oil Garden's in-house aromatherapy expert and educator Pat Princi Jones. I learned so much about plants and aromatherapy within the span of 60 minutes. 



Pat went through the benefits of aromatherapy, from mood soothing to a sexy and enticing aroma that can be worn as a perfume. I learned that Eucalyptus within the leaf is produced to protect the trees from sun rays and that Jasmine + Rose essential oils takes a lot of effort and lab work to make, as a result, a tiny bottle of the pure form of the oil is through the roof. The oils that we are able to purchase affordably are all diluted. Oil Garden chose to dilute these precious oils with jojoba for added skin care benefits. 




Pat did a one on one and created custom blends for our needs. I of course, asked for stress relief that was created under Pat's guidance. I then made a very simple sleep blend. Pat added a hint Ylang Ylang oil into my stress relief blend, I learned that it was worn by Cleopatra. It was the most beautiful relaxing blend! Pat is a true master!

SPECIAL OFFER

For a limited time only, you can get 25% off Oil Garden products from www.oilgarden.com.au by using Lily25

Lily not Louise attended this event as a guest of Oil Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts