Review: Clean&Clear Oxygenating Facial Scrub

lilynotlouise.blogspot.com
I bought this product yonks ago... oh well, i may as well review it.

When i went to get this, i asked the dude for something that would minimise acne and he recommended this one. I've been using it for.. i can't even remember, definitely 6months+. and no such luck. It didn't get rid of my pimples at all.

lilynotlouise.blogspot.com
I've always been a bit weary about Clean&Clear products... i found a lot of their stuff to be a tad harsh on the skin.

But this one was generally ok. it did dry me up a bit.. but then again.. pretty much ALL cleansers dry me up lol.. i have very annoying and abnormal skin -_-

lilynotlouise.blogspot.com
But i thought this product was definitely excellent for exfoliation, it remove dirt quite well! after i use this my face did feel refreshed. Plus it's got them microbeads XD

I use this scrub to remove my face make up when i'm really tired... heck who wouldn't! a scrub, cleanser and remove make all in one!  It does a great job at make up removal too!

Comments

  1. This looks great! Thanks for the review ^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Popular Posts