Monday, June 27, 2011

Sweet Green Tea

I love green tea. I love sugar and lots of it. What more could I ask for when I saw this packet.... the heavens above heard my pleas!


It's instant green tea in powder formula. You can use this for flavouring, cake, ice cream, toppings.. you name it probs can do it. It's oh so versatile.

Usually i just drink this like normal tea. 2 teaspoons of the powder


In winter, I add hot water for a nice warm cuppa. During summer I add cold water to quench thirst.
Here's the back of the packet... I can't read japanese but it might be handy for someone else, who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts