Thursday, August 11, 2011

Daily Makeup Products - November 2011


1. Australis Palette (Fantastic Australian Brand. Great little palette, but at the moment I'm only using 3 of it's eye shadows)
2. Everyday Minerals Pressed foundation in Buttered Tanned (probably not my colour but I like looking healthy :P)
3.Blistex Lip conditioner
4. Bourjois Bronzer (with just a tiny bits of gold glints)
5.Bobbi Brown Extreme Party Mascara (Don't get fooled by it's name, it actually give a very NATURAL look)
6. Revlon Age defying concealer




I must admit, a year into my career within the beauty industry my love for cosmetics amplified. Don't get me wrong, from 0-19yrs of age, Lily HATED make up. She sworn to herself she'd never put "that shit" on her face.


A year later, this love hate relationship flourished. Nonetheless I do often go to uni with a naked face, only to suffer my wholly regret when I realised the vast amount of recent, newly enrolled cute boys.


For work, I use a LOT of make up (post about that later)


Never thought I'd say this, but I'm actually getting sick of packing on make up.. When I get really lazy, I just use mascara.

Can you leave the house without a drop of make up? If you had to pick ONE product to put on yourself before you leave the house, what would it be?

3 comments:

  1. I often leave the house without eyemakeup but I need a base and some sunscreen. My skin feels so dry and naked without it! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didnt know you had a blog. Man I love makeup... And I cant believe you use everyday minerals too! I use them because they dont have bismuth in their products, which i am allergic to! I didnt realise until I used Bare Escentuals and I had rashes all over my face. I am also a huge fan of BB and Shu Uemura. Which Myer do you work out... get me goodies :P Do you gus have SKII hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my sister is what you used to be.. she doesn't really wear makeup to work except for eyeliner! i wonder if she'll change her mind in the future! look forward to hearing about your work makeup :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts