Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Skincare tips for over 30s
Ok so as we step into your 30s (or for some of us…our 40’s) your skincare routine absolutely needs to evolve to meet the changing needs o...
Popular Posts
-
lilynotlouise.blogspot.com I received a full sized product from Meg the product itself is 28ml. the product claim to... -lighten dar...
-
Not quite makeup, but I thought this might be interesting. When I was a little younger I was a bit obsessed with collecting miniature per...
-
I jumped up and down when I saw these new eyeshadows from Sisley. I have one of their quads and it's so precious that I pretty muc...
-
I graduated last Friday... again! So... I might've spent 6 years at university, the first 4 years studying Psychology - mainly becaus...
-
I remember doing this on Youtube years ago. I love a sneaky beak and seeing what other people carry in their bag, I guess it's a way f...
Aww congrats! I'm so happy you won the pair of shoes you wanted! They are so pretty! Put them to good use (: Oh, and good luck with practicing!
ReplyDeletecongrats Lily! they are a gorgeous pair of peep toes. very glam yet classy!
ReplyDeletewoow congratulations !
ReplyDeleteOh i love those <3, well done xx
ReplyDelete