Saturday, April 28, 2012

Frango - Petersham

I'm incredibly stressed. I got up this morning and told my parents I don't want to do this anymore. They were very supportive and encouraging, they told me to toughen the fuck up, this is what life is all about, stick it up and get the hell on with it. We don't breed weaklings and didn't raise you to be a give upper.. hahaha, maybe not in those exact words. Tough love runs this household.

Anyway, I decided to be social and saw a friend yesterday. T and I ventured to Frango @ Petersham for a ridiculously early dinner at approximately 2.45PM. Unfortunately the kitchen wasn't open, so we ended up getting eat-in take-away food.

T just had lunch and said he wasn't hungry, but I disregarded that fact.. because when we eat we do it right, right?? I ended up ordering a whole chicken, large chips and a large greek salad. We polished it all off. Chicken was a bit dry.. no where near as great as night time service. 


1 comment:

  1. Nice article you explained in detailed way

    Best product for tooth pain
    Cavity
    Tooth decay
    And other serious oral issues
    With discount
    And digistore money back guarantee
    ��
    Steel Bite Pro

    ��Teeth whitening using home remedies ��
    Secret and natural methods
    ��
    Natural teeth whitening methods

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts