Tuesday, August 21, 2012

23

Birth day is that one day of the year you sit silently by your laptop with Camera Obscura and various other melodramatic pop artists on repeat, while you think about exactly how little you've achieved in life. 

Surprise surprise, I actually spent my date of birth doing things - un-birthday-like things.

I attended two lectures.

I saw my accountant and did my tax return.

Saw my family doctor

Submitted a few forms and received a letter of confirmation from my previous employer

Went to the bank.

But most importantly... BT super remembered my birthday and sent me a well wishing text first thing in the morning... REST super did not. Time to change super.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts