Friday, September 28, 2012

ThaiLand Restaurant Review - Bankstown

Mum discovered this place. Nice interior, everything is fairly symmetrical.

Staff was friendly, service was quick. Affordable and delicious meal. We both got the lunch special.


 I got the panang curry with beef. I love the coconut flavour, I'm a little obsessed with curries at the moment. Loved the sauce, however beef wasn't tender, bamboo shoots were a bit tough. Well.. at least you know they're not soaking their meat and veg in softening agents.


Mum got the chicken vegie stir fry thingy in OX sauce.

She enjoyed it. Our meal was just under $20.

I'd go back again.

@ Thailand on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts