Review & Tutorial: Natural Eye Looks with Canmake Perfect Stylist Eyes Palette
Canmake is a Japanese cosmetic brand founded in 1986. The brand expanded across Asian countries and was endorsed across demographics due to their cute packaging, diverse colour schemes and natural ingredients to suit sensitive skin.
This palette contains squalane - a moisturising agent allowing smooth applications and minimising eyeshadow fall outs. There are 6 different palettes (colour variations) in the Perfect Stylist range.
RRP: 780 yen (approx. $8.50 AUD)
I followed the combinations from the back of the palette to create the following two looks. I think we can all agree that there is really not that much of a difference..
Combination A, B, C, E
Combination A, B, D, E
- Cute packaging - always a bonus
- Highly affordable
- Wearable, natural colours. Perfect for day wear
- As mentioned in product information, there were no fall outs! I'm amazed!
- I love the "how to use" instructions on the back of the palette
- Long lasting and doesn't crease
- The pigmentation could be improved, I had to double swatch everything to ensure the product's visibility on camera.. probably not the best palette to use if you want a picture perfect look.
- Difficult to find in Australia! I've never seen this around Sydney.
Maybe, I did get turned off by it's lack of pigmentation. However, it's a great travel palette, I like to wear minimal makeup when I'm on holidays, so this is perfect.
Have you tried Canmake products? What are your thoughts on Japanese cosmetics?