Monday, December 17, 2012

Bellabox December 2012

My December Bellabox finally arrived, later than usual. Lets have a look...






Savoir Faire Limited Edition Kit in Winter
RRP $110
FULL SIZE

I thought this was a nice touch to the xmas box... for make up newbies. I'm probably the only person complaining but, unfortunately I wasn't too excited about this palette. My choice of eye shadows are conservation and neutral. This is not a palette I'd use. And since I have been in the industry for some time, I'm skeptical about makeup palettes and their quality. Every subscriber received this palette in their December box...  super generous or RRP grossly exaggerated??
I wish I could be grateful for receiving this palette... but I'd much rather individual products tailored to my BB profile.

 Allegra Rhodes Hand and Nail Cream 
RRP $32.95
5ml valued @ 94c


John Frieda Frizz-Ease Secret Weapon Flawless Finishing Creme
113g RRP $16.99
30ml valued @  $4.50


Compeed Blister Medium
5pices RRP 11.95
1 piece valued @ $2.40


Emergin C Multi Fruit Cleanser
240ml RRP $55
 3ml valued @ 68c

Emergin C Earth Hydrating Phytelene Cream
50 ml RRP $109
3ml valued @ $1.37

BB product card and SF ingredient list

Total Value: $119.89 ($110 is questionable)

To be honest, I wasn't too thrilled with my last two Bellaboxes. There is a distinguishable disparity between the value of the earlier boxes and the later boxes. In comparison, the later boxes received high end brands such as inika, lancome etc... whereas the boxes some of the ladies received (i.e., Nov box w/ Bloom glitter liner) lacks in value and BB's ability to match products to profiles and equally distribute product values in each box.

1 comment:

  1. We stumbled over here different web address and thought I might as well check things out.
    I like what I see so now i am following you. Look
    forward to looking over your web page again.
    My web blog - pure green coffee bean dr oz

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts