Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Mehrey Da Dhaba - Surry Hills



Complimentary Papadums


Vegetable Samosa $4- I'm obsessed with discovering the best samosa in sydney, I've been shopping around, this wasn't too bad!
 Cheese Naan $3.50- this was an INCREDIBLY generous serve!!! It was absolutely delicious!!! Best cheese naan I've had in a while!


I got the butter chicken $14.90 (bottom) my friend ordered the chicken tikka I think (It was really spicy), and rice.


So they gave us some complimentary rice pudding!!!

We went for lunch, we were the only customers there. The service was fantastic, I'd definitely go back again.

Mehrey Da Dhaba on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts