A'kin Pure Radiance Rosehip Oil Review
- Certified Organic
- Made from rosa canina seed extracts - nourish and moisturise skin.
- 80% essential oils (omega 3,6,9) - to counteract wrinkles, scars, increase suppleness and elasticity.
- Pro Vitamin A & E for smoother, firmer skin
- Reduce stretch marks, rosacea and blemishes
- For All skin types
RRP $24.95 for 23ml
The product claims to anti-age, rid scars and brighten. To be honest, it hasn't been visible. Or perhaps I've been using it religiously and it has delayed my onset of fine lines????
- This product is a bit of a miracle worker for those with extra dry skin that soaks up all traces of moisture from moisturisers. I temporarily resorted to using vaseline for my dry skin but it broke me out on occasions. This was perfect. It kept me hydrated for hours and no breakouts. I use two drops for my whole face during summer/warmer weather; up to 6 drops for winter.
- Perfect substitute for under foundation/powder moisturiser (doesn't leave odd residue like a few moisturisers I've tried so far.... i.e., Bioderma)
- Rosa Canina Seed Extract is the only ingredient in the bottle - appreciate!
- Not recommended for oily skin. It will leave your face shiny until the oil has been absorbed.
Yes, but I want to try Triology and Sukin before settling.