Monday, February 18, 2013

Cafe 41 - Penshurst


Pumpkin
  Pumpkin, olives, feta and spinach I think. I didn't like this as much. I didn't feel there was a balance between the ingredients as they are all polar opposites. The pumpkin were very sweet. The olives were salty and feta too sour. 






Hawaiian
I don't usually order pineapple and ham pizzas... but the ham was succulent and the pineapple was sugar cane sweet. Delicious combo and a shit load of cracked pepper, just the way I like it! Definitely order again.

Approx $12 per regular pizza

Generally serves one person .. but I guess you can share if you eat like rabbits.



Cafe 41 on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts