Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Lust Have It! -- March 2013

I am above and beyond thrilled to receive my LHI box today!! Feeling a little like Christmas with all these boxes this month, I think I'm going a bit box crazy. Received on the 14th day (I'm in Sydney). I thought it was lost in the AU post abyss forever.  I know there are a few ladies still waiting, *fingers crossed* you'll receive your box soon!



BioElixia BodyShaper Cellulite Contour Creme
$59 for 150ml
FULL SIZE


I don't think I have cellulite at the moment, but my best friend is food.. so I can't see why I can't grow some... or I guess I could do some thigh toning since exercise since I can't seem to find time for each other.


 Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray
$29.95 for 59ml
20 ml @ $10.15

This is a product I would definitely use. I've been spraying my Australis Spritz on my face, I'd love to see how this compares!


 DeLorenzo Essential Treatments Equilibrium 
$31 for 250g
30g @  $3.72

I'm terrible when it comes to hair care.. I often leave conditioner out (I know I know) I have quite a few treatment products that I use sporadically.


The Natural Source Camouflage Colour Crayons
$9.99 each
2 pencils @  $19.98

YAY! I've been looking around for a deep plum lip liner for my darker lipsticks. The teal-ish crayon looks really pretty too :)


Ocean Essence 24k Gold Eye Patches
$32.95 for 5pk
FULL SIZE

I've never had the opportunity to try out an eye treatment product/mask. Initially I was disappointed that I didn't receive the eye cream. But I'm really excited to try this out and draw comparisons.



On top of everything... LHI was super generous to include these vouchers!

The Iconic - $15 off new season arrivals Code - LUST15OFF
Dollar Shave Club - for a free 1 month subscription of Razor - Code: LHDSC0313
Elixia: www.elixia.com.au/Lusthaveit

Box Value (not including vouchers): $125.8


I've been thoroughly impressed with my LHI monthly boxes! Can't wait to see what they have for us in our April Box.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Lily! This looks like a great mix of products - most of them are brand new to me so let us know how you get on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A fantastic mix indeed ^_^ I will definitely keep posted :)

      Delete
  2. What a great box! I would love to try out the colour crayons. Enjoy experimenting with all them products and let us know :)

    ps: i looove your about me video. It's very creative. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to dig into the crayons! Thank you for watching my video ^_^

      Delete
  3. Wow what a great box and so much value! How much does it cost you I wonder?! They have such great products! Sometimes I wonder if Singapore boxes could provide more value >=X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just subscribed annually, so about $14 per box... but they racked up the price to 19.95/box. The value is amazing... it outshines Bellabox by miles! Aw I hope Singapore boxes will start providing contents with more value!!

      Delete
  4. Lily!

    Looks like you received some lovely products in this months box! I've got eye masks that look similar, they're actually pretty good and makes me look like I've had enough sleep ;)

    Halima

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that sounds very hopeful!! I can never get enough sleep and always look tired, I hope these patches will do the same for me :)

      Delete
  5. I got the same box, I was putting the red pencil on my eyes and going 'yeah it's nice but I don't think even I could pull off red eyeliner... I feel like such a dork for not realising it was a lipliner :p

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts