Bio Oil Celebrates 30 years @ Vine, Double Bay
I recently attended a beautiful dinner with Bio-Oil learning all about scars and the magic of Bio-Oil! The event took place at Vine in Double Bay and it couldn't have been more perfect, I have been eager to dine at the Vine for some time now!
The first time I encountered Bio-Oil was in high school, it was a permanent staple in my friend's mum's daily routine. She told me it was a miracle oil to rid her stretch marks after giving birth to 3 children - that became the solid purpose of Bio-Oil in my head, for stretch marks.. not for me.
Bio-Oil has been around since 1987, if I didn't attend this dinner and presentation I wouldn't have known the versatile nature of this incredible oil. I am sure there are others out there who are not aware of the full function of Bio-Oil, so lets go through it below!
KEY INGREDIENTS OF BIO-OIL - VITAMINS
Vitamin A: Promotes the formulation of new collagen, assists in skin renewal, increases elasticity and improves skin tone and texture.
Vitamin E: A commonly used antioxidant to protect the skin from free radicals and increases moisture for a smoother softer texture.
Calendula Oil: Contains cell regenerative effects to treat sensitive, damaged or sunburnt and assists in reducing inflammation.
Lavender Oil: Calming and soothing benefits that is also a natural antiseptic.
Rosemary Oil: Helps invigorate and condition the skin with mild antiseptic effects.
Chamomile Oil: Anti-inflammation and soothing properties that is particularly beneficial for sensitive skin
THE BENEFITS OF BIO-OIL
- Scars (visible improvement in 92% of subjects after 8 weeks)
- Stretch Marks (significant results in 100% of subjects after 8 weeks)
- Ageing, including photo damage, wrinkles, skin texture and tone (94% saw visible improvements in face after 12 weeks and 89% saw improvements on their body after 10 weeks)
- Uneven skin tone and mottled pigmentation (86% saw visible improvements in skin tone after 12 weeks)
- Dehydrated skin
HOW TO USE BIO OIL FOR BEST RESULTS
- Apply Bio-Oil to scars and stretch marks twice per day
- Massage gently with your fingertips using circular motions until fully absorbed
- Use for a minimum of 3 months
Did you know all the above about Bio-Oil? I hope you guys learned something new as I sure did!
Following the presentation, we were treated to a BEAUTIFUL dinner. You guys may know this, I have a sweet tooth, and this was the most impressive dessert platter I have seen/had thus far. A massive thanks to Bio-Oil and Invisible Thread for having me!
*Lily not Louise attended this event as a guest of Bio-Oil