When you work sometime in the morning till whenever in the evening, time is of essence. When I come home from work, I like to take my time with my skincare routine (which consists of a billion steps), it's a different story in the morning as I only have 50minutes to 1 hour from the point I get out of bed to the train station.
If I break everything down, I'm essentially left with 5-8 minutes to put on my skincare and makeup. Due to a lack of time, my morning (weekday) skincare routine consists of sunscreen only. Awful, right!?
Lately, I have been reaching for a new product, Cinch... and you'll find out why below!
- It's a moisturiser, illuminator, anti-ager, pore refiner and primer in one
- 72 hours of dewy, heavenly moisturisation all in one spray
- Cinch is light weight and delivers as much hydration as many moisturisers without feeling heavy
- Vegan, cruelty free and free from preservatives, parabens and synthetic fragrances.
- Contains Superox-C extracted from Australia's Kakadu Plum which contains the world's highest concentration of Vitamin C.
- Reduction in the appearance of wrinkles and pore size
- Easy to use, shake and spray
- Can be used under makeup, over make up or on it's own.
Price: $39.95 for 100ml
- I have been reaching for Cinch almost every morning, it takes no time to apply and kudos to the awesome spray nozzle, it covers my entire face in 2 sprays. During the day time, I would still apply sunscreen on top of Cinch as it does not contain SPF.
- The content is like a luminous milky fluid, I like to pat everything in with my fingers and the product is absorbed within seconds. My face would feel soft, smooth and supple. I was actually glowing, my lips were glowing. There is no shimmer... just magical illumination.
- My face did feel moisturised, although if you have patches of dryness you might want to double up on the spray or add some heavy duty cream (I have a healing dry patch on my nose which requires special attention).
- This product would work wonders for those with combination skin, even though it illuminates your face it's not oily. I haven't noticed any changes to my pore size - I have a lot of pores... a lottt and they are quite big, I personally feel that no product in the world will be able to reduce the size of my pores.
- Within seconds, my morning skincare routine went from just sunscreen to moisturiser, illuminator and primer in ONE spray. I love clever, efficient and innovative products, the more in one the better.