At 9pm on a weeknight, someone started knocking on our screen door. The sun dismissed the sky hours ago, it was pitch black. I was hesitant to open the door, who could it be at this time of the night?! Eventually I switched on the door light and there stands the delivery man with a Body Shop Bag. I opened the bag and there laid the beautiful emerald bottle of liquid peel.
Today we will look at an innovation in beauty that is a game changer!
- Liquid peel is a revolutionary exfoliator, no more harsh abrasive scrubs and say hello to a gentle peeling solution to lift impurities from your skin.
- Removes dead skin cells and residuals.
- The texture is gel-to-peel, leaving your skin clean and purified from pollutants.
- Reveals fresh, smoother and more luminous youthful-looking skin.
- Reduces blemishes, signs of ageing and sun damage.
HOW TO USE
Use 2-3 times per week for best results. Dispense 2 pumps onto fingertips and massage onto face for up to 20 seconds until exfoliating ‘residues’ appear noticeably and are peeled off. Rinse thoroughly with water.
- This is the first time I have ever tried or used a peel exfoliator, however I have been told on numerous occasions to avoid scrubs and harsh exfoliators on my face due to my severe dehydration. I have since been using cream exfoliators but for some strange reason I miss the act of scrubs!
- I have been dispensing 2 pumps of Liquid Peel for my entire face, the peel comes in a translucent liquid gel form. Once I started massaging the gel onto my face in circular motions, the gel converted to a peel with slight solidification after 10-15 seconds (I assume this process also took away my dead skin cells).
- I have read a review indicating the peel is difficult to wash off, under water yes it is, as a result, I have been rinsing my face under water and washing off the peel thoroughly with a foam cleanser.
- By using this product 2-3 times per week I found my clogged pores to ease significantly while my skin appeared soft and smooth. My recommendation is to use this peel in the shower.
- I found this to be the perfect product to alternate between my cream exfoliator!
|Gel to Peel in action!|
Have you tried a liquid peel?