Friday, April 7, 2017

Lush Easter Collection 2017


Easter is our favourite time of the year, chocolate and bunnies what could be better!? Oh... to top things off, don't forget about the public holidays. It's been a while since we had a public holiday so this is well deserved!

This Easter, Lush brought out products to suit the jolly season. Keep reading to find out more!


LUSH CHOCOLATE LIP SCRUB $9.95 for 25g


If you love Jaffa, you will LOVE this lip scrub. Popcorn lip scrub was on the top of my list for a long time, I think this Chocolate lip scrub is topping the chart. A delicious sugary scrub with an added choco-orange experience on your lips. This will definitely satisfy chocoholic cravings.


CHOCOLATE EASTER EGG SOAP $6.95 per 100g

Chocolate soap!? This is not a dream! Your skin (and your bathroom) will love you and this soap infused with lemon oil and vegan white chocolate. I've had this soap in the bathroom for a while and my entire bathroom smelt like chocolate, vanilla and citrus. Following use, my skin felt extremely nourished and my skin smelt amazing!


WHICH CAME FIRST? (SPOTS) $9.95

My bathbomb arrived a little bit banged up so I wasn't able to take it out of it's packet! I did however poured the remaining bits and pieces in the bath and let me tell you it was Easter wonderland in a bath with Sicilian lemon and grapefruit oil waters. How else to celebrate your Easter?!



CHICK N MIX $11.95

This is a super cool bath bomb, a chick with an egg in inside, surprise! Such a brillant design! This is a sweet and zingy bomb with comforting tonka absolute and refreshing bergamot oil.  I have given this bathbomb to my partner, he had dibs as soon as he saw it, it's too adorable!



I am taking a week off this Easter, I will be surrounded by a lot of food (and hopefully good weather with a lot of sun!)

What are your plans this Easter holiday?
Disclaimer: The products featured in this post were provided for editorial purpose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts