Sunday, July 9, 2017

EVENT: Ultraceuticals Ultra Dual Microfoliant Launch @ 12-Micron, Barangaroo


If you have read my Ultraceuticals post where I trialled their products for 90 days, you will know that Ultraceuticals' products are effective and high performing. This is a brand I am proud to be associated with simply because I know it works.

Ultraceuticals recently launched their new product - Ultra Dual Microfoliant - at 12-Micron!


ABOUT ULTRACEUTICALS DUAL MICROFOLIANT
  • A dual-action exfoliator with biodegradable micro-fine pure Vitamin  C and powerful enzyme Bromelain.
  • Multi-tasking formula designed to remove surface residue and impurities while imparting pure Vitamin C for maximum benefits.
  • Leaving skin looking refined, smooth, polished and luminous in appearance.
  • Assists in improving clarity, luminosity and radiance.
  • Removes dead cells and surface pigments.
  • Recommended for Normal, Dry and Oily Skin
PRICE: $79 AUD available from David Jones

USAGE

Apply product to clean and dry face on alternate nights 2-3 times per week.
Massage into face in an upward, circular motion for a few minutes until the Vitamin C particles have dissolved. Wash off the residue or remove with damp cloth.

INGREDIENT SPOTLIGHT

Bromelain - A powerful enzyme obtained from the stem of pineapple plant that is highly effective in exfoliating and removing surface residue.

Absorbic Acid (Vitamin C) - An effective antioxidant to bring brighter and luminous refined skin.



We were given the opportunity to test and play with the microfoliant at the event and I must say, the back of my skin felt clean and refined after the gentle exfoliation. We were shown photos of long term use and benefit on a participant using nothing but the Microfoliant for a period of time and her skin looked so radiant!

There are several things I love about this product, I love the fact that the granules are biodegradable and dissolves, its such an important environmental factor. I also love the pineapple plant extract and the fact that Ultraceuticals sourced actual pineapple plants to be present at the event. That effort! The only thing I need to do is to test the product long term.


Signing off the post with a sneaky yet delicious food photo!

If you haven't given Ultraceuticals a go, you need to. Just have a look at the difference it had made for my skin in the post below, the result speaks for itself!


Lily not Louise attended this event as a guest of Ultraceuticals

1 comment:

  1. I've loved every Ultraceutical product I've ever used! They are so effective! I'll have to put this one on my wishlist for my birthday next month!

    Ingrid
    http://www.fabulousandfunlife.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts