Sunday, October 8, 2017

Lazy Girl's Evening Skincare Routine



I've increased my skincare focus this year and I would usually have a pretty intensive skincare routine.... cos you know, with age and stuff..

But half the time I am so exhausted after work, cooking, cleaning, making lunch and catching up on social media that by the time I get to bed, it's already midnight. On those days, the last thing I possibly want to do is to spend 10-15mins putting on skincare. 

I have since been condensing my skincare for lazy days.

STEP 1

Due to my troubled dry and dehydrated skin, the first thing I do after shower is to always spritz my face with toner water or mist, at the moment I am using Lush Tea Tree Water it does not leave a filmy residual and particularly good for bad skin days.

STEP 2

Whilst my skin is still damp from the mist, I would use a high performing facial oil, lately I am using USPA Age Defying Elixir with Sandalwood I took this to Brisbane with me and loved it so much that I have continued to use it. The Sandalwood scent is relaxing for bed time.

STEP 3

I can NEVER go to bed without using an eye cream, Natura Siberica Snow Cladonia Eye Cream does a good job at hydrating my under eye area and absorbs fairly quickly. The eye cream itself is actually green, but don't let that turn you off cos it's actually a really beautiful product.

Check out my Natura Siberica landing page here.


STEP 4

The last and final step is something that I occasionally skip, but most of the time I'd finish off by lathering moisturiser all over my neck (and on my boyfriend's face). I am using Clinelle Hydracalm Cream.


Products featured were provided for editorial purpose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts