A while back, I attended Sisley Paris' launch of Sisleya L'Integral Anti Age Firming Concentrated Serum and Anti-Age Velvet Nourishing Cream with Saffron Flowers. Both products will launch in November 2019 - just a couple of sleeps away until you will be able to try these luxurious products for yourself!
The launch was one of the most educational and remarkable launches I have been to, to date. Before I even think about trying new products I want to know what is different about a product when compared to the wider market, this will determine my interest to initiate the trial. When a product is like 10 other creams I have at home, I tend to put it away for later. But when a product incorporates Epigenetics, I am interested!
Sisley Paris invited UNSW genetics professor Dr Youngsen to talk to us about Epigenetics - a term I have never heard of before. I studied two terms of genetics back at university and had a fair understanding of DNA structure etc. It makes sense that the lifestyle and behavioural choices we make (i.e., diet, sleep, exercise, self care etc) can impact our DNA and affect not only our health/wellbeing/disposition but those of our children, children's children and so forth.
This incredible range from Sisley Paris is formulated to re-work and re-activate cells that had suffered from our poor lifestyle choices. This is a game changer! Keep reading for a little introduction.
SISLEYA L'INTEGRAL ANTI-AGE FIRMING CONCENTRATED SERUM
- This is a highly concentrated serum that will make your skin is visibly firmer and plumper after 2 months of use.
- Firmness will be restored with Phyto-complex Pro-Firm 7, a unique plant based extract.
- Your skin will be boosted with Sweet Marjoram extract, an active ingredient to boost skin's firming potential.
- The product is extremely hydrating, light weight with silky texture and absorbs extremely well. Instant plumping was noted on my dry dehydrated hands following use. However you will need continuous use for the best, long term results.
- This is a dual purpose nourishing day and night face cream that can be used after the serum; it works to protect the skin during the day and restore your skin at night time.
- The cream will help to allow your skin to become more resistant; during the day active ingredients such as Buckwheat seed extract helps to protect the skin and during the evening, shea butter will assist with repair.
- Saffron flower extract will optimise and sooth dry/coarse skin. Get ready for your ultimate smooth and plump complexion!
- A trio of oils that is rich in omega 6,7 and 9 will nourish and hydrate your skin intensively. However, rest assured, the product is not oily nor heavy.
- The cream possess a velvet texture as per most Sisley Paris skincare products. This particular cream will give you a full sensory experience with notes of honey and orange blossom.
PR Samples Featured