Sunday, May 1, 2022

A Massage Tool That You Need


 Back pain, shoulder pain, forearm pain, leg pain... you name it!

It's the joy of having a new baby, my entire body started to ache after 4 weeks of holding my big bubba. I stayed up in the middle of the night googling two things; night nannies and a massage during the first few weeks. Having a fussy newborn baby who is pretty much exclusively breastfed made leaving the house for hours at a time fairly difficult. Little Miss can't stay in one position for too long. When she was 9 weeks old and fairly well behaved, her weight had more than doubled. My poor arms, legs and back! I asked my husband to massage my back, the massage lasted for about 60 seconds before his hands were tired. Now that she is 3.5 months old and over 7.5kgs I realised that I had to find some form relief for my muscle aches in the comfort of my own home, I started using Elinz Electric Massage Gun and never looked back. I have been using this massage gun at least once per day on my back, arms and legs.

Features: 

- 20 adjustable speed levels
- LED touch display
- Long Battery life
- Provides 10mm deep tissue vibrations 
- 8 massage head attachments 
- SAA Approved wall charger (You will never need to buy batteries!)

RRP $115AUD

This massage gun provided me with a lot of soft tissue relief, especially for my back. Prior to the massage gun, I had also tried to massage my own back, this ended poorly, with sore fingers and bruises because I couldn't determine how hard I was pressing. I can hold the massage gun my self and position it to the sides of my lower back where I experience symptoms for instant relief. I can also ask my husband to hold the gun for me with minimal effort. The various attachments is designed for different parts of your body, but I tend to mix and match, see what fits and keep trying different attachments for different level of relief. I can confidently say, Elinz Electric Massage Gun is a must have!



Elinz Australia offers a wide range of tech supplies via their easy to navigate website. From dash cam to consoles to power inverters. You will be able to find what you need there. 

1 comment:

  1. he topic here i found was really effective to the topic which i was researching for a long time. Thanks for Sharing
    https://www.taxi-in-tunbridgewells.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts