Monday, December 10, 2012

Blackbird Cafe - Cockle Bay Wharf

Restaurant was over crowded. Stereos blasting ear bleeding clubbing music.
Menu were in dreadful opaque sleeves that was difficult to read, I had to flatten the sleeve on the parts I wanted to read.


 I can't find the name of the drink in their online menu. But I'm pretty sure it was one of their $10 cocktails... "Wicked" something... it tasted like lychee... I felt quite sick after drinking this.


Dinner menu was expensive for the pigeon food portion they were serving. So my friend and I shared a tasting plate $29. The individual desserts were generously proportioned.
From top right:
1. Dark choc mud with soft center, topped with taro fairy floss.
2. Rhubarb Panna Cotta
3. Cheesecake with caramelised pineapple and ice cream
4. berry tart with ice cream

I quite enjoyed this. I'd go back for the dessert. Their individual desserts are at a set price of $10.

I'd might go back for breakfast. You can't have a nice quite dinner at this place.
Blackbird Cafe on Urbanspoon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts