Thursday, December 13, 2012

Project quite a few pans

I've been using the itouch to take pictures... Other than owning an ipod, I'm a bit of an Apple newbie. I can't seem to find a setting section... the pictures taken at night are really fuzzy. And as you can see below.. it's fuzzy as well (ok lighting) ah well.

Storing my skincare and makeup has become a pretty big issue... I have a lot, and hardly use any. And there's still more coming. I don't have room!


1. Biore Power Couple spf 30 + lotion

2. Bourjois Bronzing Powder

3. Shiseido The Skincare Eye Moisture Recharge

4. Shiseido Full Definition Mascara

5. Revlon Age Defying Concealer

6. Stila Cream Blush in Peony

7. Everyday Minerals - Concealer powder
I dropped it one morning so powder is every where... I've been using this as a powder, substituting foundation.

8. A'Kin Rosehip Oil

9. Biore Cleanser

10. Swisse Hand cream with vitamin f and pomegrante

11. Nivea Lipcare in Pink grapefruit

12. Sugar Baby lip gloss

13. Bobbi Brown sheer pressed powder

I didn't include a lot of the skin/bodycare/wash etc... but let's see how I go with this lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts