Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Mother Chu's Taiwanese Gourmet - Chinatown




 Yo Tiao - $1.90
 Crunchy ^_^

But I'd recommend the egg pancake w/ yo tiao


Cold Soy Bean Milk  $2.20



Taiwanese Style Seafood Potage Noodle Soup - $ 9.50
Not bad, a bit plain. TBH I'd rather ramen.


Cuttle Fish with Fish Paste Soup - $6.50
Loved this! Cuttle Fish is meshed with flour.

Service has improved, waitress were extremely rude the first few times I went.

Here's some soft toys from Morning Glory.. my mother got carried away with the itouch.. she just learned how to take pictures...



Mother Chu's Taiwanese Gourmet on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts