Saturday, July 29, 2017

EVENT: Philosophy Skincare Launch @ Ovolo Hotel, Woolloomooloo

 

I discovered philosophy 7 years ago, I was first introduced to their Microdelivery Peel by a sales consultant to improve my skin texture and rid dead skin. I was a poor student at that time, so with haste, I purchased the product. I hoped for greatness and greatness it delivered, since then I added several Philosophy products into my collection. Who would have thought, 7 years later I'd be joining Philosophy in their media event.

The event took place at Ovolo Hotel, I was in awe when I walked in to see the floral centre piece.!!!
We re-visited a series of products, old and new. From the Microdelivery Peel to Cinnamon Buns body wash (smells so good I wanted to eat it!)




An important point to highlight is the re-vamp of Philosophy's Hope In A Jar - a cream Oprah herself raved about. I owned this cream and I absolutely loved the whipped texture but unable to withstand the scent. Philosophy took on consumer feedback and created Philosophy Hope in a Jar Renewed. It's lightweight with a fresh scent.

If you liked the formula of Hope in a Jar but stopped using it due to the scent like me, I would recommend you to give Hope in a Jar Renewed a go! Or at least test it out at David Jones!


To top things off, we were each give Gabby Bernstein's book, I am an avid reader of classics. This is my first kind of self help book - although this is not the type of book I would usually pick up, I am still willing to give it a go.


Signing off with some yummy breakfast foods photos!
If you have tried Philosophy, I would love to know what you tried, and if you haven't! I'd like to know what is on your wish-list

Lily not Louise attended this event as a guest of Philosophy Skincare Australia.

1 comment:

  1. I've actually tried their cleanser before and its okay not the best i've used! I'd love to try their other products though :)

    This Damsel Loves Blog

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts