Monday, December 25, 2017

USPA Christmas Pack - Deep Cleansing Spa Ritual Kit


Merry Christmas!

My final Christmas blog feature for the year goes out to USPA, a skincare brand that I discovered with this along with a few other outstanding brands this year. 

I have become more and more skincare focused, more concerned about ensuring my face is properly washed with my makeup properly removed. I found the importance of using quality cleansing products this year, if my face is not cleaned, my pores are clogged ---> break out!


Within USPA's Deep Cleansing Spa Ritual Kit, you will find a Nourishing Cream Cleanser with Camellia and Citrus. I love cream cleansers as I generally have sensitive skin and prone to bumps and irritations. I find cream cleansers to be very gentle on my skin and you can never go wrong with Camellia and Citrus! This is a generous full size bottle. 


90ml of pure goodness, this mud mask is designed to remove excess oils and impurities from congested skin types. Bentonite is one of the hero ingredients, it carries a strong negative charge that will bond with the positive charge in many toxins. The clay will absorb the toxin and release its minerals for the body to use.  These minerals includes silica, magnesium and calcium.

Leaving your skin feeling clean, refined and supple.

You will also receive a piece of muslin cloth in the gift box.



*Products featured were provided for editorial purpose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts