Tuesday, April 2, 2019

AROMATHERAPY ASSOCIATES x THE ESSENCE OF ART EXHIBITION


Aromatherapy has been a pretty important part of my life. It keeps me grounded, relaxed and manage the lower my stress level when life events become a little bit unbearable. I recently attended The Essence of Art Exhibition in collaboration with Aromatherapy Associates. Where unique scents were paired with a beautiful piece of art work.

If you have been following my blog for a while you will know that Aromatherapy has become a big part of my life since last year. It was incorporated into my yoga practice and now my life. 


I went around the venue and admired each piece, the art work were so expressive and colourful. I had a smell of the little oil sample with cream encapsulated within the little glass holder while admiring each art work. It was an visual sensory experience that I have not experienced before. 

There was a section within the exhibition to give guests an opportunity to purchase some of their favourite scents and have their bottle engraved. From deluxe sample sizes to full size bottles, the options were endless. 


I spent a good 15 minutes smelling the scents and narrowing down my favourites. I am always looking for relaxing scents or scents to assist with stress. I was over the moon when I got to take home my very own personalised bottle. My pick was De-Stress Mind; a beautiful blend of calming frankincense, trouble banishing petitgrain and soothing Moroccan camomile. The ultimate relaxation!



Related posts: 

Lily not Louise attended this event as a guest of Aromatherapy Associates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts