Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Ice Cream: Sara Lee Tray Chocolate Bavarian

I've been feeling a bit under the weather lately, the australian summer is unbelievable... boiling hot today and pouring down rain freezing cold the next.


Working under blasting air con + sick collegues doesn't help either..


But NOTHING can take me away from my ice cream!!!
lilynotlouise.blogspot.com


We get one of these oh very often. It's hugeeee but awesome.

 
lilynotlouise.blogspot.com

They are from the Sara Lee outlet... where their stock goes for a ridiculously cheap price. mainly because these reject cakes and ice cream arn't pretty enough...or a tad damaged BUT good to eat

It's a modeling contest.. foodwise.

 
lilynotlouise.blogspot.com

I buy from the outlet a often, very often and i really haven't been able to see anything wrong with it.. maybe they didn't sprinkle the choco flakes evenly?

 
lilynotlouise.blogspot.com
Ugly or not you're still pretty in my mouth!

Sara Lee Factory Outlet (this is the only one i know of):

ENGADINE
Address:       Shop 2 / 1041 Old princes Highway
Engadine
NSW 2233
Australia
Phone:02 9520 1599 Trading hours:Mon-Fri 9.00am-6.00pm
Sat 9am-4pm
Sun 10am-3pm
 

8 comments:

  1. I love Sara Lee bavarians! Where's the outlet located?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come I've never seen those in the grocery store here?? You've got me craving some ice cream now yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops! i forgot to put the address up! i'm not sure im sure there's more than one but i only know the one at engadine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo they have one factory outlet in Melbourne as well...I was so shocked when I heard about a sweets factory outlet...made me wonder how they would differentiate between the 'good' and not so good but still edible' sweets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg that looks sooooo deadly good :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I remember living across the road from the Sara Lee outlet in Manly. So much fun and I always bought the sultana pound cake :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow, i never knew there was an sara lee at engadine. The one i go to is at north parramatta/northmead.

    tell me bout the crappy weather. one day its hot, another day is raining, another day is shit humid. driving me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love choclate bavarian, and we usually get it from an outlet or even just from Woolworths.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts