Friday, September 2, 2011

We Are Young, We Run Free. We're Alright!

It's been a while since my last visit to blogspot.


I had a rather eventful weekend. Saw my friend for coffee, we ended up spending about 6 hours together, I'm surprised she's not sick of me yet. Then met up with an old friend that night, I've known him for 8 years, crazy awesome kid. Not sure what I did when after I got home, but 1 hour later, it was 3am, I finally stumbled into bed.


9am, bright and early the next morning I wondered to Marrickville Market & Bourke St Bakery with another friend. We spent the rest of the afternoon at "Can of Worms" recording  at Eveleigh as their studio audience. Our topic was infidelity. Coincidence? Interesting stuff.


Otherwise, super busy with ...stuff and what not.. so here's some new things that my life gave birth to recently...

Out with the old, in with the new. Finally up to date with the 21st century...

A'kin Rosehip oil, after 20mins of googling rosehip oil, I settled with this. So far so good.

My friend asked me what I wanted for my birthday few weeks ago, I told her a toaster. She literally got me a toaster. haha WIN.

Toaster pic.2

My fabulous friend from Germany sent me this package for my b'day last week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts