Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Concerto Restaurant Review - Sydney Olympic Park

Day two at stepford's wives-land, my apologies... that description doesn't do justice for Wentworth Point. Think of it as an artificial life size leggo land. The man-made everything is... madness. In the not so positive kind of way.


Anyway. I was craving pizza during the second day of training... but Lily is always craving pizza.
Alfresco dining... similar to Vucina Viscontini. Atmosphere and ambience of the restaurant was quite nice.


I didn't study the menu thoroughly as time wasn't a malleable factor. Though I knew the place was known for their pizza, so we dug in.


Reasonably priced for gourmet pizza, my friend and I shared a

The pizza was nice, thin based, crusty, topping was adequate but not generous. Flavour was true. Chicken was succulent and believe it or not, there were REAL mushrooms that I can see on the pizza without a magnifying glass. Kudos Concerto.


Again, it was a harsh Sunday morning, I wasn't nearly awake so I ordered a Capp. Worst coffee I've ever had. Watered down, no flavour... just.... some coffee and water. No froth.. just... blergh. Fail. 
Go for the pizza, not their coffees. They had a nice range of cocktails.. but after the coffee.. yeah... ambiguous. Might be watered down too.

On the flip side, service wasn't too bad.


Address: 21 Bennelong Rd  Homebush Bay NSW 2127

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts